- I should be careful coming to and going from school.
- I should always walk while in the school building.
- I should always show respect for my fellow pupils.
- I should bring a note of explanation following every absence.
- I should never leave the school grounds without the permission of a teacher.
Caring for Myself:
- I should respect myself and my property, always keeping my school bag, books and copies in good order.
- I should always endeavour to have my uniform clean and tidy.
- I should be in school by 9:20am each day. Doors open at 9:00am.
- I should always line up at the start of the day and after play when I hear the school bell.
- I should always bring a nutritional lunch to school. Chewing gum, fizzy drinks and crisps are not permitted.
- I should always do my best in school by listening, working as hard as I can and by completing my homework.
Caring for Others:
- I should be kind and respectful to teachers, other school staff, fellow pupils and visitors to the school.
- I should listen and behave well in class so that my fellow pupils and I can learn.
- I should obey my specific class rules and all rules or policies agreed by the school community.
- I should show respect for my school by being careful not to damage furniture or any part of the building.
- I should show respect for the property of the teachers and of my fellow pupils.
- I should be truthful and honest at all times.
- I should never bully others.
- I should never allow others to bully me and if it happens I should tell my parents and my teacher.
- Bullying is always unacceptable.